Call for Proposals now Closed…..so what happens next?
The Call for Proposals has now offically closed. The outcomes of the review process have been sent out to all those who submitted a propsal to present a paper or be involved in a panel. As the conference is gong to be fully online we are asking all those who have been accepted, please confirm that they will be particpating. If this can be done by 30 April it will be greatly appreciated.
Please complete the form below to confirm (or not) your particpation in the conference. This will assist us in planning the prgramme and building the conference platform.
Conference Platform Coming Soon
We are pleased to announce that the ACEI is working with AppInConf to deliever an interactive web platform that will support our conference. Further details will be provided and the URL shared once the platform is ready.
Important information to assist you in deciding to be inovlved in the conference is provided below:
- The conference will be free to all current Association for Cultural Economics International (ACEI) members, so if you are not a member or if your membership has lapsed, we ask you to join the Association can be simply done via our website
- The program for the conference will be one that participants effectively build themselves to suit both their interests and scheduling requirements. The program will blend live elements with pre-recorded content that can be viewed at delegates’ convenience.
- All paper presentations are to be pre-recorded as an MP4 file for the conference platform that is currently being constucted. Presenters will be able to directly upload their presentation and paper to the conference platform. Detailed instructions will be provided upon presenter acceptance.
For now, three important deadlines coming up:
- April 30, confirm your presentation by clicking here
- May 15: Registration to the conference (by paying ACEI membership or conference fee)
- June 15: Submissions of recorded presentations and draft papers